Our Core Aims
At the heart of our school are our core aims:
- Creating a caring environment in which children can enjoy learning and have opportunities to fulfil their potential;
- Respecting children's individual needs and supporting their endeavours;
- Encouraging, recognising and celebrating excellence;
- Providing a rich, broad and balanced curriculum to engage and excite children and encourage them to realise their own personal strengths wherever they lie;
- Developing an effective partnership between home, school and the community;
- Encouraging children to respect individual differences and the value of working together;
- Encouraging children to develop a sense of community, spirituality and a love of life.
- Telling the truth;
- Keeping promises;
- Respecting other people, their property and opinions;
- Caring for others;
- Taking responsibility for my own actions;
- Being self disciplined;
- Treating everyone the same.
Disability Equality Scheme
The Disability Discrimination Act requires public authorities - including schools - to publish a Disability Equality Scheme (DES). Tibberton School promotes equality of opportunity and positive attitudes towards disabled and other people. Disability is the term used to cover any mental or physical impairment which affects daily activities.
We invite parents and the local community to contribute ideas and comments by contacting us directly.